Welcome to Blog Narwastu Dirgantara Putra

Kamis, 22 September 2016

5 Tenses We Frequently Use

5 Tenses We Frequently Use



Hello everyone :)
Yah, on this occasion, I would write my fourth post. Once again, I remind you actually I made this blog for my assingment from Miss Dini :) 
And now, she want us to write what we did today at class. Like the topic up there, we learn about 5 Tenses We Frequently Use. When she ask us about tenses, "Are you remember what tenses that you ever learn ?". Almost half of us forget about Tenses. Because you know what? In English lesson it have 16 Tenses that we must to learn, from we in junior high school until senior high school, maybe we never remember anything. But, at class today, Miss Dini remind us about that tenses. One by one Miss Dini ask my friend and me, and she write something if we say true answer, actually we don't know what she write. But I don't care about it. I just want to say thank you to her, she want to start from the begining, and she don't start it with hard material at class. Cause my friend beside me today is not really know about english lesson. Well, know I would to show what we got at class today about tenses. 

Today at 22 september, we learn about 5 Tenses We Frequently Use.

1. Simple Present Tenses 
    The function is to declare habitual action, routines and general fact. 
    Formula : (+) ; S + V1 (S/ES)
                     (-)  ; S + DO/DOES + NOT + V1
                     (?)  ; DO/DOES + S + V1 ?
   Example : (+)  ; They open the door
                     (-)  ; They don't open the door 
                     (?) ; Do they open the door ?
2. Past Tense 
    The function is to declare about anything that happens in the past.
    Formula : (+) ; S + V2
                     (-)  ; S + DID + NOT + V1
                     (?)  ; DID + S + V1 ?
    Example : (+) ; I tried my best
                     (-) ; I didn't try my best 
                     (?) ; Did I try my best ? 
3. Present or Past Continuous Tense
    The fucntion of Present is to declare something that happens now or ongoing happens.
    The function of Past is to declare something that happens yesterday.
    Formula : (+) ; S + BE + VING
                     (-) ; S + BE + NOT + VING
                     (-) ; BE + S + VING ? 
    Note : If Present you use "Am, Are and Is", and if you use Past " Was and Were" for replace "BE".
4. Future Tense 
    The function is to express incidence things before it happen. 
    Formula : (+) ; S + WILL + V1
                     (-) ; S + WILL + NOT + V1 
                     (?) ; WILL + S + V1 ?
5. Present Perfect Tense 
    The function is to declare some incidence that already occured. 
    Formula : (+) ; S + HAVE/HAS + V3 
                     (-) ; S + HAVE/HAS + NOT + V3
                     (?) ; HAVE/HAS + S + V3 ?
Now there's a task for us and for the readers :)
1. She (drink) coffe. (S.past) => She DRANK coffe.
2. They (start) the course. (Pr. Perfect) => They HAVE started the course.
3. Anna and Linda (open) the account. (Past Cont) =>  Anna and Linda Are Opening the account.
4. The bank (close) at 5 p.m. (S.present) => The bank CLOSES at 5p.m.
5. The dog (run) through the park. (S.past) => The dog RAN  throught the park. 

Well, that is my note, what I wrote last. What we got at class and what we did today in English lesson. I hope my post today is useful for you guys. 


Thankss to reading my blog :) thank you for your time :) 
Quote : It's gonna get harder before it get easier. But, it will get better, you just go to make it through  the hard stuff.
 -  George Orwell 


1 komentar: